GSK Consumer Healthcare, producer of brands such as Voltaren, Sensodyne and Dr.BEST is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (SAP) as the primary forecasting system tool.
• Perform Excel Analysis
• Support Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on
• Statistical base demand
• Promotional uplifts
• Sales & Marketing Intelligence
• NPI forecast
• Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
• Challenge the sales input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned
• Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholder
• Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
• Good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge, Access appreciated
• Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
• Good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data
• Strong analytical abilities
• Good communication and Team building skills
• Detail oriented
• Extreme accuracy
Please see Basic Qualifications
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires