Amazon Flex is continuing to build a high paced and lean European team to implement and expand Flex capabilities across key segments of the European business. Amazon is now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and (most importantly) customer-obsessed Process Improvement Specialist as part of the Flex Operations Excellence Team.
You will drive performance across our EU partners (AMZL and GSF). You will be responsible for building processes, systems, and mechanisms to monitor performance across multiple Delivery Stations daily. You will drive execution and efficiency through data-driven decision-making and analytical problem-solving. You will be accountable for cost, customer experience, and delivery partner experience, both in daily execution and long-term step-function improvements. An ideal candidate will not only be able to sift through large number of data points to identify process gaps, but also recommend process improvement solutions, while optimizing for cost and operational efficiencies.
· Responsible for the overall delivery quality, cost, and customer experience for Flex Delivery Stations
· Responsible for business operation efficiency, cost reduction initiatives, weekly planning, process improvements
· Deep dive short-medium term tends and create action plans to address operational issues in coordination with Delivery Stations, Partner teams, and Field Ops
· Own taking proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across OE org
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Experience with planning, creating standard work, performance metrics, and process improvement
· Very strong analytical capabilities
· The ability to translate operational issues into workable solutions
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Business Analytics and SQL / Alchemy / Tableau dashboard knowledge
· Experience leading process improvement through Lean, Kaizen, and Six Sigma
· Enjoys analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions
· Knowledge of Python/R