Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Biologics Clinical Manufacturing Team, based in our Biologics Pilot Plant in Braine L’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Process Support Manager.
Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach?
For UCB, you are a ‘drivethusiastic’ person. This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by a keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Process Support Manager you like to work in an environment where you can:
• DRIVE, with your expertise on operations, team management and supply logistics, the biologics processes and manufacturing, to best in class
• INSPIRE, with your passion for efficient and lean operations. your team and colleagues, to strongly deliver value to our processes and activities
• HAVE FUN at work, be part of dynamic and highly talented team, enjoy helping others to develop further yourself, your colleagues and the entire organisation
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Process Support Manager you will contribute by:
• Leading the Process Support team, responsible for GMP preparation of Process solutions (Media, Buffers) and for managing all process materials and supplies (ordering, transfers, inventory)
• Ensuring a reliable and timely supply of all raw materials, consumables and services to the production teams
• Developing, managing and growing a network of stakeholders and service providers
• Acting as ambassador of UCBs development manufacturing and supply processes to our commercial network
• Taking ownership of the logistics processes and their efficiencies
• Working with the network of BIO and manufacturing experts within UCB and its industry network
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in BioEngineering, Biochemical Engineering or related discipline
• At least 5 years of experience in Development, Production and/or Supply Chain, ideally in a (bio)pharmaceutical setting
• Proven Track record of People Management
• Ideally experience with Good Manufacturing Practices
• Ideally practical experience with SAP (or similar ERP system) for transaction and inventory management
• Mindset of continuous improvement and operational excellence
• Engaged, enthusiastic, curious and passionate spirit, able to drive others
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written