The incumbent is responsible for purchase order transactional support for the assigned country or country cluster related to: Poland, Check Republic, Slovakia, United Kingdom.
Additionally this position is directly accountable for:
• All transactional purchases (within SLAs) and resolution of associated requisition to pay (RTP) discrepancies
• The execution of low value purchase orders (under $5000) where requisition is sourced.
• Creation of Purchase orders (PO’s) and Framework Orders (FO’s) against existing agreements
• Creation of low value PO’s from sourced requisitions
• Liaising with Procurement Buyers to ensure they progress bids for un-sourced and un-priced reqs over $5000.
• Tracking and chasing order confirmations for receipt, delivery and price
• Raising PO amendments as/if required
• Processing Request for Price (RFP) for un-priced orders
• Invoice discrepancy chasing, resolution and reporting using VIM.
• GR/IR – Utilizing MR11 ensuring queries are received, disseminated for resolution, processed and / or written off in accordance with the agreed monthly Finance cycles.
• Resolution of vendor data issues associated with invoice and discrepancy resolution
• Liaising with Vendor master technicians to update Vendor Master Data (fax details, pay to details etc) as required.
•Outline Agreements updates as required
•KPIs reporting and other reporting
• Fleet invoicing management
• Potential backup for other countries
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Business Education
- Fluent in English and:
- 2-3 years Exposure to a Business/Office Environment (intern, work experience, etc) preferably in Supply Chain / Finance function
- SAP skills (preferably within a MM/FI environment) would be advantageous
- One year in current role within the Company is a plus
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Computer skills: Excel advanced would make the difference
- Other computer skills, (Microsoft word, PowerPoint), would be beneficial
- Planning and prioritizing own workload to meet deadlines
- Working under time pressure and as part of a team sharing workload
- Positive attitude and able to support a high workload due to picks