Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
Overview of the role
Procurement is a function that leads change through collaboration, and drives synergies, efficiencies and profitable growth. We create value by challenging the balance between cost, quality and service for all goods and services not for resale (GNFR).
Reporting to the Procurement Transformation Director, in the cross-divisional Cost and Transformation team, the job holder will be a key member of the team responsible for developing and driving the Procurement Transformation Plan across the three pillars of Program, Process and People to build greater capability and contribute real value to our overall business performance.
Support the Procurement Transformation Director to :-
Our Ideal Candidate
What’s in it for you?
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays (typically 8 per year)
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme
• Additional discount with Boots Opticians, including on frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme (both AHBRSP and auto-enrolment schemes available)
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Various corporate discounts available
• Part-subsidised on-site parking (part of the Nottingham City Council ‘Workplace Parking Levy’)
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Employee Assistance Programme – a free, independent, confidential support and counselling service; 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.