About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a motivated intern to join our Raw Materials Procurement Department (Cocoa Purchasing). Within this six-month internship experience, you will support the Cocoa Category in all commercial activities and actively contribute to the day-to-day business of the team.
- Conduct simple negotiations of the assigned activities in order to bring value to the requesting function (Total Cost Of Ownership, Service and Quality);
- Support the Cocoa Buyer and Category Manager in required follow up of contracts and related signatures;
- Management of Purchase Orders and invoices in SAP;
- Communicate procurement/payment status to vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure proper alignment with internal customer requirements (business functions);
- Management and maintenance of supplier financial analysis and performance;
- Manage the Supplier master data insertion into the system;
- Support and follow up of Sustainability/Certification programs;
- SAP Contract Management;
- Contribution to Development of KPI and tracking tools.
Who we are looking for:
- Student (Bachelor or Master) or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related fields;
- First insight in the area of Procurement or Food Raw Materials are considered an asset;
- Interpersonal and Project Management Skills;
- Analytical Mindset;
- Good presentation skills;
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up);
- First experience with SAP will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered an asset.
- An international and challenging working environment;
- Compensation package: 1.500€ gross/month;
- Free canteen.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.