Procurement Manager UK & Ireland
Johnson Controls are now seeking an experienced, driven Procurement Manager, who is keen to develop their career in a growing team. With a dynamic but focused approach to strategic sourcing, supplier management and team leadership, you will create and realise opportunities to add value across the categories, to develop trusted business advisor status within the organisation.
What you will do
Your will be joining the UKI Procurement team at an exciting time, in a role critical to embedding and delivering a transformational strategy.
Working with the buying team and other internal stakeholders, you will lead a team to assess and develop the supply base, develop category strategies and take ownership of various new initiatives. You will deliver and report on key performance metrics at a senior level, driving high performance and continuous improvement.
Collaborating with external suppliers to identify partnership opportunities, you’ll be driving a proactive approach to Procurement leadership, with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
As the Procurement manager you will be responsible for:-
• Leading complex supplier negotiations
• Leading and developing a buying team
• Developing & delivering an ambitious savings plan with activity roadmap, as well as additional added-value opportunities
• Collaborating with stakeholders and developing strong relationships internally and externally
• Influencing stakeholders to understand, align and deliver against priorities
• Category ownership and delivering creative sourcing plans
• Driving a high performance culture through leading Procurement best practice methodology & processes
What we look for
Experience in team leadership and people development.
Proven track record in delivering transformational results including optimized financial targets.
Experience managing internal stakeholders and external suppliers at the highest levels.
Experience in best practice Procurement processes ideally including eProcurement suites.
Results driven with strong delivery experience
CIPPS or studying towards
Experience in the same/similar industry