Maternity Cover - 9 months
An amazing opportunity to join a globally iconic brand in a very exciting time to be managing this category and working in a unique, vibrant, fun but professional environment.
You will be reporting into the Group Head of Procurement, going out to tender for potential new suppliers, rolling out some really interesting complex projects and reviewing existing contracts. Marketing & Corporate spend is the largest spend category, with diverse projects. You will be able to work with the stakeholders at all levels, easily gain trust and be a high performing procurement expert with extensive marketing procurement experience.
Categories / spend areas responsible for: Either Media, PR, Creative, Advertising, Agencies, Print, POS & Digital OR Corporate Categories including Properties, HR and Professional services.
Role and responsibilities:
· Reporting into the Group Head of Procurement
· Working with top-level marketing stakeholders at various seniority levels
· End-to-end procurement management, sourcing to on-going SRM
· Negotiate on new and existing contracts, to drive down costs to the company
· Implement SLAs into contracts to ensure service delivery is at optimum level
· Influence key stakeholders in the business to define new and effective procurement strategies
· Bring previous expertise of improving processes of any current policies
· Manage multi-million -spends across assigned sub-categories
· Identify new potential suppliers and cost saving opportunities by using market knowledge
Experience and requirements:
· Proven procurement experience within marketing spend (ATL & BTL)
· Achievements within an organisation either by improved service delivery or significant cost savings
· Worked within a large, multi-site FTSE organisation
· Able to work under heavy work load in a fast paced, busy environment
· No issues with negotiating and influencing all levels of internal customer / stakeholder
· Managed a led projects from start to finish, autonomously
· Experience in building relationships in varied environments
· Ideally CIPS and degree qualified - not essential
Life with us
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sale volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset – where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve centre of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story.
As well as development opportunities, pension and a competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy a variety of benefits. These range from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) to discounted healthcare. And, as everyone loves new shoes, you’ll also get a very healthy discount on our products.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks