1. Master level degree in business/procurement or similar. Life sciences / capex background is a plus
2. Have an excellent understanding about technical categories of a capex project (e.g. engineering services, building services, process equipment, electricity, civil works)
3. Deep knowledge of Capex/Investment world
4. At last 5 to 8 years’ experience in Procurement
5. Strategic sourcing: set-up of long term strategy for transversal category management (market analysis RFI, RFQ, contract development, contract management, supplier relationship management)
6. Fluent in French & English
7. SAP, MS Office
8. Lean culture is a plus
1. Flexible thinking: structured, creative, conceptual thinker, capable of identifying new solutions and more efficient ways of working, without a continuous improvement mindset
2. Influencing skills & robust stakeholder management: able to build a cross functional network to address transversal need cross the company
3. Able to develop and present strong arguments to convince of the need for change
4. Strong synthesis and analytical skills, ability to extract key information from complex data or situations
5. Result, value and performance oriented
6. Agility to work across various categories and wide panel of stakeholders at different levels
7. Best in class communicator skills
8. Excellent negotiation skills
9. Project management skills
10. Can work with limited supervision: autonomous and strong sense of priorities
Lead Global Spare Parts, maintenance, asset care & Workshop Management portfolio management for Belgium & international sites: align key stakeholder on transversal category like Spare parts, obsolescence, general maintenance, calibration and workshop management
Consolidate the global needs, share & align with to the sourcing team in building
End to End procurement responsibilities from specific sourcing to execution for the Global Spare Parts& Workshop Management:
o Support the category strategy: strategy definition & endorsement, sourcing, preferred vendors management, contracting & implementation, market knowledge, benchmarking
o Execute the category management: SRM, BRM, stakeholder management, performance monitoring and improvement.
o Execute the category operational management: Invitation to Tender, Purchase Order approval, invoice & contract management, contractors sponsors – Change Order Form management, claim, other issues –, Contract close-out)
o Execute Capex Project Strategy (insourcing/outsourcing)
Support Global Spare Parts & Workshop Management portfolio management for Belgium & international sites: project definition, Capex Review Meeting.
Extend category coverage at international level and support local sites: sharing strategy, sharing knowledge and best practices
Procurement coordinator role for Belgium capex projects:
o Procurement coordination: act as single point of contact for the business on capex project (e.g Project Review meeting, projects steering's, crisis management, escalation)
o Communicate project info to all team
Consolidate, find synergies with the others Category Leads across GSK business units (GMS & CH)
Develop common sourcing approach for the category & optimize a spend of more than €20 million
Manage and reduce a pool of current suppliers for the category
Drive category innovation through innovative outsourcing models
Contribute to elaborate strategic sourcing plan to support GSK growth
Extend category coverage cross sites and cross GSK entities
Leverage at corporate level suppliers performance by influencing key suppliers executives, setting goals and objectives and aligning both suppliers and GSK resources to obtain the desired results
Promote innovation and ideas coming from the supplier base to challenge internal mindset, to reduce cost and planning
Develop and manage strategic relationships with key suppliers & key internal stakeholders
Develop cost benchmark for the category in order to improve procurement impact on negotiation and costs
Optimize legal contractual documents
Contribute to make procurement team recognized as a strong business value partner
Develop, deploy and monitor an aligned Risk Mitigation plan
Ensure compliance to procedures and highest level of ethical standards;
protect GSK interests whilst not compromising relationship with internal clients
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world’s leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world’s countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.