Your End-to-End Supply Chain Job Board
-My client is ranked in the Fortune 500 list of the largest USA;
-Energy, commodities, and services company.
* Manage all procurement activities related to the production material categories;
* Identify and source the components and systems with the best technical and commercial fit;
* Negotiate with suppliers to secure best balanced commercial terms considering technical feasibility, volume demands, quality and manufacturing requirements;
* Develop and align methods and tools with finance to manage raw material fluctuations;
* Support the Senior Manager in developing and delivering the transition strategy for procurement from project to operation;
* Help drive and deliver all procurement activities of the project phase utilising own and contracting labour;
* Lead, support and develop the relevant procurement team through coaching, fostering strong communication and transparent guidance.
* Proven experience of at least 3 years in professional procurement environment.
* Previous knowledge and experience within bidding, is highly desirable.
* Degree educated (ideally studying CIPS too)
* Self-starter and driven the succeed.
* Excellent commercial & business acumen
* Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
* Previous experience in the energy sector.
£50,000 - £55,000