Definite contract until end 2019
For the whole portfolio of products and all production sites the Product Flow Manager gives operational support to the team of stock analysts and has a transversal responsibility across MPU /external sites related to short term issue management.
The Product Flow Manager is responsible for managing and escalating any major transversal release issue cross MPU/Sites or related to his transversal activities with QA Release, QC & Visual Inspection planning.
The Product Flow Manager is expected to drive change within the department & this leading to process simplification.
This a global role across the entire vaccines network, with the purpose of:
- Managing short term issues with a specific MPU or external sites
- Giving daily support to the team of stock analysts
- Pro-actively proposing Process Improvements
- Managing Visual Inspection ‘commercial’ planning with relevant MPU and/or external sites
- Lead vaccines related Taskforces
- Manage QC & submission priorities in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Ensure on-time communication of dashboard and KPIs and take relevant actions
- Is the deputy of the Senior Product Flow Manager
• Manage short term issues with specific MPU or external sites
– Coordinate product flow release follow up across departments
– Ensure Pack Capacity is correctly used by ensuring Final Container Availability for pack in correct release status
– Analyse/communicate supply impact of short term release issues
– Coordinate major trade-offs with Product Team Leader or their teams
• Leadership & People management
– Is responsible to coach product flow analysts for new process implementations & changes
• Process Improvement
– Propose continuous improvements leading to process simplification
– Coordinate procedure creation & updates related to process improvements & business requirements
– Coach & control implementation of formalized processes
– Coordinate training activities within the team of stock analysts
– Coordinate L1 Audits & Lean Culture implementation within the team
• Short Term Issue Management
– Lead vaccines related Taskforces
• Ensure on-time communication of dashboard and KPIs and take relevant actions
• Degree in Economics, Business, Logistics
• Area of specialization: Supply Chain
• At least 3 years of experience in supply chain management
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with SAP (R/3 and APO)
• Proven Planning & Organizational skills
• Enterprise thinking (end-to-end supply orientation, cross functional team spirit, sharing of good practices within the network)
• Ability to lead and drive change
• Very good written and spoken English
• Degree in Supply Chain is an asset
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to simplify complex processes
• Effective communication skills, including presentation skills
• Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world’s leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world’s countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.