As Production Manager, you supervise day to day bulk activities in a multiple products environment, managing a team of about 20 people. You are responsible for activities and resources engaged in the production process and for their continuous optimization.
- You co-ordinate manpower targets, resources and skills
- You evaluate capacities (employees and machines) necessary to the completion of the production plan
- You might be involved in the coordination of supply and demand
- Your represent your activities in external audits
- Among all your responsibilities , it could include warehousing, storage, movement and supply of raw materials, intermediate products and supplies related to bulk processes
-You motivate and encourage a team of employees to improve and maintain expected volumes and productivity. You have authority for hiring, termination; discipline and performance decision.
- You apply the recommended processes and anticipate potential improvements of the current processes while assuring compliance with existing procedures.
- You ensure compliance of the operations with GMP and Authorities requirements.
- You monitor quality of the production in close collaboration with QA and take corrective actions when necessary.
- You are responsible for implementing the Operational Excellence Process in your area, including TIER meetings, KPI definition and follow up, problem solving, etc.
- You organize and monitor performance progress efficiency of the facility through Key Performance Indicators related to Quality, Budget, Delivery and Security.
- You coordinate specific projects of improvement to ensure quality, efficiency, productivity, security and simplification
- You provide technical support , mentoring and coaching to your direct reports in order support their day to day operations and difficulties
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
you, feel good and keep growing.