Purpose of the role:
• Accountable for managing small to mid-scale capital investment projects, providing leadership during concept/design stage and execution at highest level of efficiency, quality and employee safety.
• Controls cost, cash flow phasing and schedule of the projects.
• Responsible for leading site level cross- functional team for successful project execution
• Coordinates with site engineering manager, Regional Technology Owners (RTO) and plant stakeholders
• Implements Innovation Initiative Management (IIM) tools for delivering Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) success criteria
• Provides ISC feasibility perspectives linked with the specific project scope mainly for growth, productivity, automation and infrastructure. Identifies the capital and capital related expenses, optimum layout, equipment and phasing over time to meet the project scope objectives.
• Manages communications interface and project governance within ISC and key stakeholders.
• Ensures successful execution of the projects in accordance with Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S) by leveraging IIM principles. Ensure compliance with project workflow requirements outlined (DR1 – DR7). Support/develop FI (Focused Improvement), AM (Autonomous Maintenance) and PM (Preventative Maintenance) initiatives. Works together with Operations teams through project Qualification and Verification phases.
• Identifies cost effective, high savings productivity solutions and develops project to improve performance, product quality, safety and sustainability, yield and manufacturing cycle times
• Fulfils requirements for: design phase (e.g. Risk analysis, design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)), implementation phase (e.g. Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT)), start-up (e.g. Commissioning, Qualification and Verification (CQV) planning, Vertical Start-up (VSU) assessments) and successfully handover to the plant
• Deliver equipment designs according to IL6S requirements (AM step3, PM step 2)
• Use Integrated Lean 6 Sigma tools and practices and ensure Early Management process steps are in place.
• Coordinate and facilitate change management processes within the plant and regional engineering community to drive standards linking with technology platforms.
• Strictly adhere to all HSE, GMP, ISO 9001/14001/18000, HACCP and Sanitary design requirements and ensure all suppliers working on the premises of the factory are timely informed and follow them.
• Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct
• Perform additional tasks and assignments required by management in line with company’s and department’s objectives.
• University degree in Engineering discipline
• Ability to work with AutoCAD
• Proven Project Management skills. At least 2 years of Project Management experience.
• Qualified in IL6S with focus on IIM, AM and PM – prefered
• Technical / Category Expertise ( Process; Packaging)- Having technical knowledge in chocolate
• Core Engineering Expertise (Equipment design; Infrastructure; Automation and control)- Making informed decisions, in line with the Mondelēz International engineering standards
• Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (Il6S overview; IIM)- Applying the global standard methodology of driving a zero loss approach
• Quality, Health, Safety and Environment- Implementation of and compliance with Mondelez International HSE and food safety standards
• Project management- Application of the key principles of project management and the 10 knowledge areas
We love what we do and we’ll reward you for what you do. We offer an exciting environment and plenty of fun along the way. Let the joy begin!
If you are interested in the announced position, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV in English. Please note that only short-list candidates will be contacted.