Our client is a multinational company that is well known for its distribution in the FMCG industry. As part of their ambitious growth strategy, they are looking to get new members on board.
In close collaboration with your peers from the Continuous Improvement/Innovation team, you will:
- Identify opportunities in order to increase productivity and efficiency. This while focusing at all times on quality, service, sustainability and safety.
- Indicate priorities in order to set up a feasible timeframe, collect the necessary data, analyse and process this data into clear reports, evaluate the projects after a thorough follow-up
- Coach and coordinate the staff members who are engaged in the projects in order to achieve the predetermined targets
- You obtained a Master Degree (eg. Business Economics - Supply Chain, Commercial Engineering, ...) or a Bachelor Degree complemented by relevant professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain/Distribution, within continuous improvement
- You have an analytical mindset and you are able to think proces-oriented
- You have good communication skills, you are a team player and you are willing to get in contact with numerous internal stakeholders
- You are discrete and able to set priorities
- You are flexible and willing to grow within the organisation
- A competitive salary package and a company car
- An international company that offers further career opportunities and focuses on personal development