Temporary (12 months)
Mission and Responsibilities.
Scope of the job
During the project ramp-up, he/she is responsible to drive key activities with the project team to ensure all conditions related to suppliers deliveries, logistics flows and conditions, stock policy, data and system management are met while meeting logistics QCD objectives defined during tender phase
During the project life, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities related to planning changes, suppliers changes or technical modifications that have significant impact on suppliers capacity, logistics flows or data management
During the project closure, he/she coordinates all Supply Chain activities to secure the end of production (Missing Parts) while minimizing costs and obsolete inventories
Purpose of the Job
Secure delivery plans during projects ramp-up and closure phases
During project life, the PSCL is providing the date of modifications applicability (rank)
Support Supply Chain organisation in case of critical deliveries issues at suppliers
Secure Supply Chain Workload and Mobilization plan on the project
Contribute to methods and ways of working improvement within PSCL community.
Transport / RSC Operations / Supply Chain Director / PTM
He/she is part of the Site Supply Chain organization and located in the project team are.
- Follow parts status as defined in the PMFU tool (Product Maturity Follow Up)
- Ensure Supply Chain milestones are correctly set to ensure FAI on time
- Identify Suppliers for which capacity is at risk before Business Award
- Ensure that Business Awards are performed with logistics specifications in line with project objectives and Supply Chain targets including TCO approach
- Challenge Sourcing team to guarantee that orders to suppliers are placed on time and in coherence with Projects Work Package adherence
- Drive Supply Chain activities in case of planning changes, significant engineering changes, resourcing or double sourcing
- Support the procurement team in managing priorities
Educational requirements / Technical Knowledge / Experience.
Supply Chain experience
ERP experience (articles configuration, orders management…) or ERP architecture understanding (BOM, NCR…) or ability to use ERP
English proficiency (Alte level 3) – is able to use English on a daily basis for speaking, reading and writing purposes)
Experience in working in a supplier/customer relationship management (daily activity and performance)
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies
Ability to deal quickly and effectively with a variety of topics
Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
Remote and multicultural management
Fluent in English.