RoCHe has been appointed to recruit a Publisher Account Executive for our Central London based media client.
The Publisher Account Executive is an essential team player who will report to the Senior Publisher Account Manager and will support the Directors and Publisher Account Managers administratively and improve service to publishers. The role consists of Daily, Weekly, Monthly duties as well as ad hoc activities.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard working and confident with the ability to prioritise. They will have the self-motivation, drive, and determination to be able to grow their area of responsibility and be keen to work within a close knit team.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Day to day communication with the sales team and publishers
- Assisting publisher account managers in new business pitches and proposals
- Contract management, database control, and management of paperwork
- Collating quotes on behalf of sales team
- Co-ordinating placement activities with internal departments and external suppliers
- Advising on Print Orders
- Administrating and checking supplier invoices
- Experience in a distribution / marketing / publishing environment preferred
- Track record in B2B Account Management
- Desire for new challenges, and to develop new opportunities
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills required including Excel (vlookups / pivot tables ideally) and PowerPoint
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.