Euro Supply Chain Jobs
Quality Manager - Madrid
Full Time / Permanent
01 June 2017
View Other Jobs From Cátenon Worldwide Executive Search.
- Drive and monitor quality standards and upplier performance across the thrid party supply base.
- Lead regularly review to the suppliers to check compliance and implement corrective actions.
- Lead calibration sessions.- Secure long term asured supply for a growing number of restaurants.
- Assure new product development is aligned with Marketing and Operations requirements.
- Execute Global Q&A guidelines.
- Support Operations in development of training materials to address restaurant food safety gaps.
- Provide leadership in global in store food safety assurance schemes.
- Lead crisis management.
- Develop and execute know how sessions for franchisees on topics related to suppliers, food safety, capability.
- Attend cross-functional new product development meetings to support safe development of new ingredient.
- Minimum 5 years experience in restaurant, retail or manufacturing sector.
- Strong know how of all QA risk assessment skills, nutrition and new product development.
- Underatanding of supply chain requirements.
- Knowledge of industry audit standards.
- Food legislation knowledge.
- High English level.