If you are enthousiastic, self-driven person, able to contribute and build our sourcing strategy for fruits and vegetables categories, you are experienced in farmers relationship management, this role is for you, join Nutricia.
Currently we're looking for:
Regional Buyer Food Eastern Europe (Fruits and Vegetables)
Your responsibilities as Regional Buyer Food Eastern Europe is to:
-Build and deploy the Regional Fruits & Vegetables Eastern Europe sourcing strategies, taking into account the factory, brands & regulation needs, as well as the suppliers performance and capabilities for the Fruits & Vegetables Categories.
- Ensure effective functional relationship and communication with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage the supplier performance and capabilities, create productivity opportunities from supplier negotiation and new sourcing.
- Ensure the sourcing fundamental (ex. through sustainable sourcing, manage suppliers risk to ensure business continuity)
- Understand the quality, marketing & factory needs and communicate them to the suppliers, identify potential routes to increase Sourcing and Procurement efficiency, identify innovative ideas or initiatives in order to contribute improving the ELN business line performance.
- Support for communication on sustainable agriculture, event organization in supplier farms, sourcing information request
- Represent Danone outside the company: purchasing and farmers associations, farmers, NGO, technical centers etc and building effective relationships with their management and teams.
To be succesful in this position, you will need the following experience and competencies:
-Master's degree (Agronomy, Business administration, Procurement or Supply Chain)
-Min 2-3 years of experience preferably in raw material sourcing or farmer management or sustainability project management
-Purchasing skills, negotiation skills
-Farmers relationship management, suppliers development
-Influencing and communication skills
-Ability to switch from short supply issue to long term business development with farmers
-Able to set priorities
-Self-driven and motivated person, enthusiast, positive
-Languages: Polish fluent, English fluent and 3rd language is advantageous (Italian, Czech, German)
-Ability to work in remote mode (Superior is located abroad)
If you dream of working in dynamic, international and diverse company, featured by
• Significant mission -“to bring health through food to as many people as possible”, pursued in practice,
• Popular brands in 4 product categories that are crucial for proper nutrition: dairy and plant-based products (Danone), water and aquadrinks ( Żywiec Zdrój), baby food (NUTRICIA) and medical nutrition (Nutricia Medyczna),
• And most of all- passionate people, who are responsible for interesting and ambitious projects, fulfilled in friendly working environment,
DANONE is for you.
Assuming this position, you will join:
NUTRICIA, a leader on baby food market, that offers p.e. follow-on milks such as Bebiko 2 Nutriflor+, Bebilon 2 with Pronutra+ and also variety of complementary nutrition for infants and toddlers (BoboVita brand). The company gained “AON Best Employer” title 6 times in a row.
For more information, please visit our website- www.pracawgrupiedanone.pl.
Joining us gives you opportunity to embrace over 20 benefits! Among these, you can find, e.g. private health care package, sports card (Multisport), social fund extra payments, life insurance, employee discounts and also special benefit package for parents. Moreover, you would have real impact on building your professional career.
If you find our offer attractive and your professional competences match our requirement- send us your resume. You can find application form under “APPLY” button.
Please attach your CV in English.
We wish you success in the recruitment process.
We kindly inform we will contact chosen candidates.