Making It Easier is an initiative to help GSK people be more engaged and productive by using systems, processes and technology in a way that makes it easier to do their jobs. In doing so, we will drive the GSK priority of Performance as we save our people time and seek more efficient ways of doing things, while also supporting our three businesses to be more successful.
One of the key areas the Making It Easier initiative applies is within Travel & Expenses –we want to make it as easy as possible for employees to journey across the world to achieve their goal of helping people do more, feel better and live longer.
This role will take ownership of the Travel & Expenses Operations for Europe, this is a high-risk category requiring duty of care and risk assessments for Travellers. It will require close monitoring and analytics of Travel & Expenses spend to optimise GSK spend.
• Collaborates with the Operations and Sourcing team to develop best in class service and optimised Traveller experience and cost for GSK Travellers
• Establishes and manages KPI’s to ensure effective control and management of Travel Spend and Service for travellers
• Works in partnership with Country/ Region Finance (CFO’s) to optimise traveller behaviour (to control spend and optimise Demand in line with industry benchmarks)
• Manages European Operations for Travel & Corporate Card programs including adherence to established KPIs, process optimization, and end-user support in liaison with GM’s and CFO’s
• Drives increased adoption of e-booking and ‘Concur’ T&E apps and utilization across the Europe
• Manages T&E region supplier relationships (inputting into the SRM reviews managed by the Travel VMO leader)
• Liaise with the FS team on the ‘Expenses’ service delivery and internal stakeholders (e.g. Tech team)
• Liaises with Global Ethics and Compliance to ensure risk management and duty of care (for this high risk category
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th May 2019
• Experience within the Travel Industry
• Exposure to Airline travel and Airline booking
• Customer Service focus
• Familiar dealing with travel bookers & travellers
• Ability to drive supplier KPI performance and compliance
• Degree qualification within appropriate subject
• Further procurement qualifications
• Experience of working within travel and expenses procurement
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.