Supply Chain with a customer focus is your specialty? You would love to manage the CRP (Continuous Replenishment Planning) for two main retailers at Belgian level and coordinate planners to deliver excellent service? Check our Replenishment Lead role and join a fantastic team at Unilever. The job is based in Brussels. We offer a full time role. No travel are foreseen.
Unilever is looking to recruit a Replenishment Lead active on large volume replenishment at leading retailers in Belgium. She/he will work closely with supply chain, customer service and replenishment colleagues to deliver Continuous Replenishment Planning (CRP, also called Vendor Managed Inventory) at two of our main customers, be the first point for end-to-end order-to-cash process (masterdata, order validation, customer contact and invoicing) as well as identify and implement continuous improvement projects along the way.
The replenishment lead reports to the Customer Service Manager and is part of the Customer service department in Belgium (15 colleagues), included in the supply chain department (35 colleagues).
Your main points of contact at the customer are with the head office, commercial departments, project managers & distribution centers. At the same time, you are continuously in alignment with internal departments such as Logistics, Stock Management, Sales, Demand planning, Marketing & Finance.
Daily Management of the Continuous Replenishment Planning for two main customers, representing seven storage facilitities in Belgium and a volume of ten trucks on a daily basis,
Coordination of two CRP planners and facilitate their daily work : make sure that the full assortment – standard and promo – agreed with the customer is available on time and with the right quantity at the warehouse of the customer, also taking into account the stock target agreed with the customer.
Be the first contact for the customers for a large panel of questions and escalations linked to the order-to-cash process or any supply chain questions linked to replenishment planning (e.g. product portfolio management, follow up & proper management of masterdata switches, delivery complaints, order pattern alignment or delivery specifications & KPI reporting. This can be on a strategic, tactic or operational level, with external & internal focus.
Identify and actively propose continuous improvements, based on data analysis and customer insights.
Implement agreed improvements projects with excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
• Managing for your customer the day to day CRP planning as well as promo planning for all categories & reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
• Identifying, tracking & communicating with the customer and Unilever’s stakeholders about critical out of stocks, delivery delays and impact on the business.
• Being Back- up of VMI planners (both clients) in case of absence or holiday
• Informing the customer on product/assortment switches & follow-up with several departments at the customer for a good execution.
• Providing input to internal departments (e.g. masterdata) & external (e.g. the logistics transport provider) when experiencing certain transmission failures.
• Follow-up of outstanding claims for your customer.
• Assisting CRP planners and escalating issues when operational issues/problems occur.
• Managing long term customer related projects from a continuous improvement perspective for both CRP customers and reporting to the customer service manager. This happens through the root-cause analysis of supply chain cost & waste. Overall goal is to make the processes more lean & decrease Supply Chain Costs. (topics: claim reduction, efficient operations tracking, stock reduction initiatives etc. )
• To create & share performance reports about delivery reliability & timeliness of Unilever for your customer & taking corrective actions in cooperation with the customer & internal counterparts.
• Preparing & leading Customer meetings; dependent of the subject, independently or with the customer service manager
• Spot opportunities and translate them in proposals to be negotiated internally or externally
• Providing weekly updates about potential replenishment risks.
• Managing the CRP tool settings and searching for structural improvements of the tool with the feedback of the CRP Planners.
Who are you?
Master’s degree (preferably Supply Chain or Business) or equivalent by experience
Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role
Knowledge of end to end supply chain or customer service processes (preferably order-to-cash)
Experience with ERP systems (SAP, CRP tools is a plus)
Hands-on and likes operational activities
Strong analytical & communication skills (oral and written)
A natural “Problem solver”
Very good level of Dutch AND French, in addition to good commands of English
Team spirit, strong Customer orientation
Strong Time management & ability to set priorities
Ability to work under stress
Project management skills
Knowledge of Unilever and/or FMCG sector;
Who are we?
At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through our powerhouse brands such as Dove, Axe and Magnum, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet – And you can be part of it.
We believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. We meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE?
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter.