Are you interested in a better Work / Life balance? Would you enjoy living by the seaside and still furthering your merchandising career with a leading retailer?
Our client, a leading UK retailer, are currently seeking a Retail Supply Chain Analyst to join their head office team on a permanent basis, based in Bournemouth.
Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners. With a positive attitude and a forward thinking mindset, the Retail Analyst / Assistant Merchandiser will be able to demonstrate experience in either a Supply Chain, Category or Merchandising capacity from within a fast paced retail environment.
• Management of stock holding and shelf availability of your product categories
• Monitor and manage levels of stock within stores through data analysis
• Accurate item level forecasting
• Develop relationships with suppliers to improve availability and resolve issues
• Pro-actively monitor and analyse supplier performance against OTIF and identify risks and opportunities through weekly and quarterly strategic reviews with suppliers
• Working with suppliers to optimise route to shelf parameters including pack size efficiencies
• Work cross functionally with Buying, Ecommerce, Operations, Finance and Suppliers to ensure effective planning and implementation of supply chain activities
• Work with buyers to deliver range changes on time including forecasting new line and promotional volumes along with exit strategies
• Manage allocations and raise purchase orders for range change and promotional activity in line with critical paths
Ideal candidate requirements:
• 2 years + experience within an analytical retail environment
• Strong analytical skills; Excel required and WSSI desirable
• High level of energy and positive attitude
• Proven problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication skills with experience of working with suppliers
Backgrounds to be considered:
Supply Chain Analyst, Retail Analyst, Forecast Analyst, Forecaster, Planning Analyst, Assistant Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, MAA, Sales Analyst
Salary of up to £30,000 for the right candidate + benefits.
We will consider candidates who have worked as a Assistant Merchandiser, Allocator, Merchandising Administration Assistant, Retail Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst or Finance Analyst at retail head office level.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted