This role is dedicated to support the implementation of new Retail capabilities across the organisation – covering concepts, processes, systems and ways of working. The Retail Trainer will work in a team of Trainers and Business Change Managers to ensure our business colleagues and suppliers are ready, willing and able to accept new ways of working.
The role is a Fixed Term Contract to support a particularly complex and impactful transformational change. The Retail Trainer will need to pick up training materials that have already been written and completed, rapidly assimilate and understand the content, engage with and understand the ASOS organisational culture, and in a short period of time be able to competently deliver training that will resonate effectively with the audience. The successful candidates are likely to have significant Retail and Training experience.
What you’ll be doing…
• Be accountable for improving the capability of members of the ASOS teams in line with the changes to ways of working that are being delivered as part of the Truly Global Retail Programme
• Working with the Subject Matter Experts and Retail Transformation Partners understand the context, vision and benefits of the changes
• Working with the Business Change Managers, understand the impact of new ways of working because of change being delivered
• Own an area, or areas of the training to learn the content and with the support of the wider Retail Training team, ensure the materials are accurate, engaging and effective. Amend materials where required due to solution changes. Rapidly up-skill to be able to deliver to the audience(s)
• Understand the culture of the ASOS organisation. Adapt training delivery style appropriately to optimise the effectiveness of the training
• Ensure that interventions are engaging, compelling and fun and will effectively increase capability and support changes to ways of working
• Work effectively with colleagues in the Retail Training team
• Interact with, and support the Super-User network across ASOS where required
• Work effectively with, and support Training Coordinators to plan training effectively and help them to manage the administration of training delivery – ensuring rooms, equipment and facilities are secured and managed to optimise the learning experience
• Gather feedback on the effectiveness of training, and strive to improve methods and approaches
We’d love to meet someone who….
• Has experience in Retail, preferably in a Buying and Merchandising environment
• Has experience of delivering effective Training
• Is confident with systems and technical aspects of systems training delivery
• Has a proactive approach
• Has strong organisational skills
• Is a strong team player but also able to use their initiative, work on their own and make decisions
• Has excellent communication skills
• Shows passion and interest for online retailing
• Loves ASOS.com!
What’s in it for you…