The petrochemical industry attracts you?
Fed Supply, a temporary and permanent recruitment firm specialized in ADV, Purchasing and Logistics, research for its client, specialized company and leader in its sector, an SAP H / F Export ADV Manager.
Reporting to the Customer Service Group Manager, you will have for main missions:
- Management of a portfolio of customer orders on defined export area (planning, respect of the deadlines, analysis of the needs vs stock cover),
- Verification of the application of the procedures in connection with order processing and delivery to the customer,
- "Challenger" the subsidiaries of his area on the order book versus the Forecast,
- Processing and follow-up of customer complaints in accordance with the process,
- Monitoring the availability of products for the export and anticipation of needs,
- Verification of compliance with the specifications with the logistics provider,
- Management of disputes with providers (suppliers),
- Participation in quality meetings with the logistics provider,
- Optimization of container planning for export,
- Customer service support for Buses / Subsidiaries,
- Monitoring the CS Export dashboard (OTIF, order book ...),
- Manage disputes with the financial service.
Non-exhaustive list of tasks.
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this job? The conditions are as follows:
- You have imperatively worked on SAP (Modules SD and MM),
- Your level of English is common,
- You master the Office Pack, especially Excel,
- You have good technical knowledge of the 'export (Incoterms, customs documents, credocs and letters of credit ...),
- You have a first experience in a similar position with the Grand Export, at least 5 years,
- You are training BAC +2 type BTS DUT specialty International Trade,
- You are customer oriented, proactive and rigorous,
- You have a good team spirit, and a good level of communication.
Position to be filled immediately in Interim of 3 months minimum, in Aubervilliers.
Remuneration: 35 to 38K € gross annual over 12 months.
Join a team on a human scale, in a dynamic company specialized in its sector.