SC Operation Manager Procurement Services - TEMP
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
In this role, you will:
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management, and as ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions.
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision.
- Manage supply chain & quality aspects of the contract, being responsible for On Time, On Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance.
- Manage supplier quality Approval/Authorization, ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor or support new product introduction to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase.
- Provide consolidated forecast to suppliers and ensure that suppliers will have the required capacity.
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development.
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions.
- Work out short term recovery plans.
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets together with the suppliers and in coordination with the Supplier Development Team.
- Contribute to the annual Supplier Evaluation Development (SED).
- Present the situation of the supplier on operational performance (KPIs, assessments..) during MFT/MDT meetings.
- Maintain a close communication and coordination with the operational teams at internal customer sites, to ensure the contribution of all relevant functions to the delivery of procured goods or services.
If you meet the following profile requirements, don`t hesitate and apply now!
Master's Degree in Engineering – Supply Chain Management
Engineering / Finance / Sales / Programme & Project Management: 1-3 years
Procurement: 3-5 years
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.