For the role of Operational Supervisor you will be a systems, supply chain and change management expert operating in the specialist surgical product environment on complex and high value clinical conversions in a highly emotive clinical customer facing environment. The role will engage within the customer and supplier base including finance, procurement and clinical and varying levels of seniority to influence and drive seamless engagement, integration and implementation.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Gaining customer trust through relationship development and being a credible change management expert.
• Position the NHS Supply Chain services and operations to customers to gain commitment to proceed
• Undertaking review of the customers systems and processes and provide improvement suggestions.
• Agreeing service specification and requirement to migrate customers to NHS Supply Chain transactional model.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Deliver smooth and seamless conversions.
• Deliver the implementation high value clinical conversations.
• To feedback to the business when a customer need cannot be fulfilled by NHS Supply Chain for accurate management.
• Develop a Trust level detailed implementation plan to deliver the agreed objectives
• Ensure all required Trust personnel are trained and fully understand the service operation.
• Provide progress reporting on delivery.
• Provide intelligence back to NHS Supply Chain.
• Liaise with all required external and internal stakeholders and departments to deliver the project.
• To engage with Trust regarding the transacting of high value clinical products via NHS Supply Chain and implement efficiencies in line with customer requirements
• Map Trusts current processes and align to NHS Supply Chain transacted service offer, identify and mitigate risks to implementation
• Provide hyper-care support for customers where significant change requires management.
• Be an SME representing voice of the customer, voice of the business and voice of the supplier on NHS Supply Chain projects and initiatives as required
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Experience of being customer, and / or, supplier facing.
• Experience of managing complex relationships.
• Mature ambassador for NHS Supply Chain, SCCL, HST and NHS England.
• Experienced in query and issue resolution with successful delivery.
• Experienced in change management, conflict management and overcoming challenge.
• Extensive knowledge of the NHS' supply chain, various systems and processes.
• Experienced in frequent regional and national travel.
• Willing to work onsite and temporarily implanted with Trusts
• A self starter, able to be home based and remotely managed.
• Degree level educated (Desirable)
• Project Management (e.g. DePICT or Prince2) (Desirable)
• Change Management (e.g. ACT) (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.