For the role of Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that you manage the supply chain, ensuring continuity of supply, reducing inventory & minimising obsolescence.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Plant & pipeline inventory management.
• Monitor & manage launch supply chain books
• Plan & carry out engineering changes & model year run out.
• Ensure model year activities are completed successfully.
• Ensure KPI targets are met.
• Support team members
• Automotive dack ground
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Educated to high school (secondary) standard
• Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional
• Problem solving and planning
• Objective setting
• IT Skills
• Project Management
• Key performance indicator development
• People Management
• Workload planning
• Proven logistics industry experience
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.