Are you accurate, analytical and capable of playing a lead role on our food administration team?
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Supply Coordinator to join our Food & Beverage team in our iconic Knightsbridge store. This position is for a go getter who wants to make a difference at a time when the Food Halls are undergoing a dramatic transformation.
We are looking for a candidate who will…
• Contribute ideas/help define strategy to deliver sales plan with the buying and retail teams
• Work collaboratively with the buying team to agree to a critical path and deliver within the required timelines for in store launches and promotions ensuring 100% availability and minimal waste
• Drive efficiencies throughout the supply chain through continuous improvement of processes and automation
• Perform operational daily tasks in order to deliver the right product at the right place at the right time and the right cost.
• Responsible for daily admin tasks and reporting on performance of their category including availability, waste and supplier performance
The successful candidate must be critical thinker and a fast-paced learner, keen eye for detail and comfortable working with multiple systems. Strong analytical skills, problem solver and experience with stakeholder management also essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you are passionate about food, apply online now.