At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you are ambitious and motivated, this is the opportunity to start a career of
Sales Inventory Operations Planning manager (m/f) based in Crespin – (north of France).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The position holder is accountable for working with local leadership at target sites (France and BENELUX) for the implementation of SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations Planning) best practices, processes, metrics, systems, organizational capability and structure. He/she engages with leaders from sales, finance, manufacturing, supply chain and projects to influence direction, ensure understanding and validate compliance with operational excellence strategies. He / she drives activities to implement improved planning processes, technology and procedures across the region.
- Drive the SIOP cycle, preparing and facilitating the monthly meetings (Demand Review, Supply Review, Financial Reconciliation and SIOP Review) and supporting the decision-making process with the Leadership Team,
- Lead the SIOP operational design continuous improvement within the SIOP framework guardrails and required behaviors,
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional issues` identified within the SIOP process to drive them to resolution,
- Act as coordination point to monitor alignment between engineering milestones (Operational Readiness Review (ORR), Bill Of Materials (BOM) release, ORR certification) and production/sales objective,
- Use site SIOP material and knowledge to feed Global Integrated Business Planning (IBP) director to support leading the Global SIOP events.
QUALIFICATION AND FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGES:
• Graduated in engineering, operations or business management,
• 5 to 6 years’ experience in a relevant role in a manufacturing/engineering environment,
• Extensive knowledge of SIOP best practices, processes, metrics as well as manufacturing processes and tools, relevant KPIs, comprehension of Project Management and Finance,
• Significant experience in planning and stocktaking,
• Capacity load analysis skills required,
• Understanding of manufacturing, supply chain and all interfacing functions in a project,
• Fluent French and English.
Talking about Bombardier Transport:
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.