RoCHe has been appointed to recruit a Sales Manager for our West End based media client.
The Sales Manager is an essential team player that will have responsibility for consistently selling and cross promoting to existing accounts within the Publishing industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business to grow the portfolio. In addition, the ideal candidate will have excellent management skills to manage a team of 2 Account Managers
Key responsibilities include:
Sales and Account Management:
• Proactive up selling and cross promoting to existing accounts.
• Researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations.
• Lead position for quotes with high profile accounts within the portfolio, and support for the Director on group deals and all new business programmes.
• Encourage and mentor across team to promote bulk sales.
• Day to day management of key established accounts.
• Develop events industry and networking where required.
• Manage a team of Account Managers
• Developing people, performance reviews, day-to-day line management and general HR administration.
- 5+ years experience in account management / sales management and / or publishing environment
- Business Development / Sales skills
- Account Management skills
- Desire for new challenges, and to develop new opportunities
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
- Competent with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Bonus + benefits
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.