One of the best things about working in the newly formed Europe category team is the real variety of the work, no two days, weeks or months are ever the same. It is a great balance of thinking and doing; from working on propositions to bringing clarity to really thought provoking business questions. You definitely won’t be sat in front of an Excel sheet all day data mining. You will have the freedom to be constantly thinking, exploring and learning new things.
You will be part of changing the way consumers shop one of their favourite categories in supermarkets, convenience stores and wholesalers across Europe. Success will mean the way our customers treat and view the adult drinks category, and the way customers activate the category will be transformed. You will be trusted and valued for your opinions, and celebrated for your new thinking and ideas. You will spend your time at work interacting, influencing and working collaboratively with a huge number of different teams, which will give you the opportunity to learn from a lots of very knowledgeable and inspiring people.
You will be responsible for developing a clear vision for the future, through defining the perfect outlet and creating category tools that can be easily executed across all customers to deliver penetration, category value, share and category equity increases across Europe. A key element of your role will be to provide the customer and channel 1st thinking against the development of all physical availability tools, both category, multi-brand and single brand. You will create total category pricing and promo recommendations for the different Off Trade sub channels to maximise category value. You will also be charged with delivering ‘category breakthrough’ and have the ability to go beyond current thinking to find new solutions to influence along the Off Trade ‘path to purchase’.
To succeed in this role, we need you to:
- Have high analytical agility and be a strategic thinker
- Be able to translate complex thinking into powerful narratives to engage others
- Have a proven track record of driving insight into action
- Have a broad base of experience across commercial or marketing disciplines and mastery in customer and channel understanding
- Be able to build strong internal and external networks
- Be a team player who wants to win and help others win too
- Bring new thinking and perspectives to our team