About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for a Senior Central Planner. In this role, reporting to one of the Planning Managers, you will have full responsibility for Toys Planning for Kinder Joy at global level. You will be working mainly together with plants producing Kinder Joy and Kinder Suprise Operations Polo that are producing toys for Kinder Joy at global level.
- Elaborate best feasible and stable toys delivery plans that are matching the planned production at global level to answer to market needs by taking into account overall supply constraints and demand variations;
- Anticipate, identify, and when possible solve criticalities to fulfill main planning objectives involving all necessary actors escalating when needed;
- Yearly volumes planning simulation vs. plant/line needs;
- Guarantee a proper relevant information sharing with main stakeholders;
- Elaborate and support other functions with production scenarios and simulations.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics/Engineering or related fields;
- 4-5 years of experience in Supply Chain and /or Logistics departments and/or in project management;
- Experience in multinational companies/ consultant companies, preferably in a sector with fast-moving consumer goods or industry;
- Good quantitative analysis skills;
- Proactive and dynamic team player;
- Being able to manage complex situations and to identify priorities.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP APO.
- Proficient in English;
- Good level of Italian is required.
- Competitive compensation;
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.