Our London based client within the Publishing Industry is recruiting a Senior Circulation Executive.
• The primary role of the Senior Circulation Executive is to support the Circulation Manager in the day-to-day management of the team’s publisher clients.
• To ensure trade marketing and supply management objectives are delivered to the highest of standards across a portfolio of publisher clients.
• The Senior Circulation Executive will also be expected to deputise for Circulation management as directed, and actively support all the members of the Circulation team in any way possible
• Responsibility for Publisher Relationship Management.
• You will be educated to degree level, with a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• Intermediate Excel knowledge is necessary
• You must be able to clearly demonstrate a strong analytical background with a keen attention to detail.
• You will possess client-facing experience within an account management team
• You will be self-motivated and capable of working successfully in a team environment.
• You will have strong, reporting, analytical and time-planning skills
• A publishing / media background would be preferred
Successful applicants will benefit from a comprehensive training programme and a competitive salary between £24 to £28k + pension + 27 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and an excellent working environment.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.