A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
As Senior Customer Supply Chain Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Supply Chain. Your role will be to create & lead the account collaborative strategy and relationship. A large part of this will be through your leadership and coaching of the Customer Supply Chain Managers in your team to help them deliver their targets on service level, on-shelf availability, Stock In Trade and cost to serve. You will decide which initiatives should be pursued on your accounts to deliver your objectives whilst ensuring complete alignment with the Business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Team Development Best in class development of the Customer Supply Chain Manager(s) and Customer Supply chain executives within your team.
• Account Team Visions Set, develop and communicate compelling visions for each of the key accounts within your team.
• Relationship Management. Manage the relationship with the key customer stakeholders towards a true collaborative relationship.
• Drive collaborative projects. Focus on sell-in, OSA, RSI projects.
• Support business growth plans. Build a plan for growth and optimal cost which fits into the wider account teams strategy.
• End to end process improvement. Improve performance of the end-to-end process in your accounts (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve, relationship, service, stock holding and on-shelf availability)
• Maximise KPIs. SR, OSA, SIT,scorecards.
Key skills we are looking for within this role:
• Past record of positively influencing senior level management both internally and externally.
Supply Chain Knowledge/Experience:
• Excellent understanding of key Supply Chain functions including; Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Physical Distribution and their interdependencies.
Customer facing experience:
• Ability to develop joint plans with customers at a senior level with a measurable action plan to achieve joint objectives.
• Ability to delegate effectively to support the stretching of the levels of your team and the timely achievement of team goals.
Excellent Communication skills:
• To be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, communicating challenges and successes both internally and externally.
• To demonstrate a strong degree of leadership through effective communication and ruthless prioritization.