SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT MANAGER
More about the role
Here, at New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
We invented fast fashion and it’s our colleagues today that continue our journey to create a New Look that everyone loves.
It’s our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
• To manage the on-going supply of goods and services for IT and related stakeholders, and implement opportunities to maximise commercial value and improve the level of service received whilst meeting stakeholder objectives.
• To manage the procurement aspects of IT Project Work ensuring that best commercial and contractual value is obtained within the project timelines.
• To promote best purchasing practice to raise the level of service and commercial value achieved by Procurement
• Responsibility for drafting and running RFP/RFI process, maintaining vendor relationships, leading negotiations and managing contracts and commercial risk for technology vendors
• Close partnership and liaison with all key internal stakeholders including Senior Heads of IT and Finance working towards the successful completion of contract negotiations and initiatives
• Support stakeholder commercial objectives, deliver savings targets and service improvement expectations
• Ensure saving/performance/overrider targets are achieved
• Support and promote purchasing best practice across the Group
• Lead commercial projects and negotiations
• Management and development of supply base, spend and contract database
• Development of supply base to ensure New Look’s commitment to ethical and socially responsible trading objectives are met
• Work with key stakeholders on an on-going basis to ensure their key objectives are met by being incorporated into the overall strategic plan
• Agree the sourcing approach, provide market analysis and develop specifications for each project, working with internal stakeholders
• Support the development of Contracts and Service Level Agreements and work with Legal Team to maintain the Contracts database
• Lead implementation and ensure stakeholder and commercial objectives are realised
• Lead the use of Bravo to deliver increased value
• Manage on-going supplier relationships
• Managing RFx/ Process evaluating competitive offerings from suppliers and presenting recommendations
• Leading contract negotiations and vendor selection through the bid process to establish commercial terms within the overall contract through to contract approval and execution
• Broad understanding IT Infrastructure and Telecoms
• Manage and Develop IT Category Plans for strategic supplier base
• PC skills including Excel & Powerpoint
• Proven ability to multitask & react to fast turnarounds in reactive situations
• Project management skills
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills
• Good communicator at all levels
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
• Ability to quickly develop commercial understanding
• Ability to develop negotiation skills
• Proven ability to build key internal and external relationships
• Good leadership skills
• Strong contractual knowledge both commercial and Legal
• CIPS Qualification Preferred
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Significant procurement experience, preferably in an IT category role
• Demonstrable knowledge of IT, Telecoms and associated Services suppliers and market.
• Ability to hit the ground running
• Understanding of Procurement process and systems
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You’ll also receive these amazing benefits:
• 40% staff discount
• Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
• Quarterly sample sales
• Season ticket loans