Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The key purpose of the role is to continuously improve the logistics setup, tools and process, enrich the operational know how and manage bigger size change projects to success
This role is in close contact with stakeholder to the Henkel Global Supply Chain, regional/local supply chain and business.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Identify and mange improvement projects with operational focus in logistics
- Drive logistics projects to success by application of project management method, coaching of project team, proper escalation management and continuously monitoring and reporting of progress within framework and target
- Review and propose improvements of logistics processes, system and operation (LE)
- Development and implementation of sustainability initiative to improve carbon foot print of the logistics footprint
- Identification of “best practices” and know-how transfer between stakeholder
- Support of the international team with experience and know how of logistics operational process
- Elaborate xBu potentials to improve service e level, cost and efforts
- Global steering of regions and purchasing in the context of transportation tender
- Representing global logistics in steering committees for i.e. projects, tender
- Monitoring supplier performance and related corrective actions
- Identification of savings initiative to achieve yoy cost chase targets