Our client based in Suffolk is hiring a Site General Manager – Manufacturing in order to lead the packaging, distribution and overall management of finished product to its customers.
This role leads a site based team and has responsibility for the timely supply of retail and industrial products for customer delivery. In addition, this position will set the agenda and deliver the site strategies.
As a result of the merging of two divisions there is a great deal of strategic work as yet to be undertaken and as such we are seeking someone with exceptional change management skills.
A background in FMCG manufacturing would be highly useful for this position and ideally we are seeking someone with the following background: -
- Educated to degree level
- Leadership trained as well as hands on experience
- FMCG background would be preferable
- Experience of developing high performance teams
- Ideally multisite exposure
- Strong influencer with exceptional stakeholder relationship management skills
- A minimum of 3 years at senior management level
Please call Natascha Maenhaut on Tel 0207 207 3482 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.