At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Supply Chain team, based in our hub in Braine l’Alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Senior Supply Planner.
Do you describe yourself as helpful? Are you a futurist? Add these two together and you're a ‘helpfulurist’ at UCB. This unique blend of talent means you are a cooperative forward thinker with patient wellbeing in mind.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Senior Supply Planner you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Optimize the capacity utilization, stock levels and deliveries in order to guarantee the targeted service levels at the lowest total cost.
• Manage the process from A to Z.
• Work in a global department covering a diversity of stakeholders.
As a UCB 'helpfulurist' and Senior Supply Planner you will contribute by:
• Accelerating time to market (planning and coordination of Product Launch).
• Managing the risk in the supply chain in collaboration with finance, commercial, TST and QA. Flag potential issues and develop contingency plans.
• Granting transparency and timely communication of information for a Product for upper management and key stakeholders.
• Operationnally managing the global supply planning for UCB plants and CMOs, in partnership with local SC and vendor teams in the increasing complexity of the manufacturing network.
• Engaging in any improvements and change management projects, challenge current ways of working in order to increase value for Patient.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain (preferably planning).
• Very solid knowledge of SC concepts and SAP
• Strong communication skills in French and English.
• Diplomatic, customer oriented while being able to persuade in complex situations
• Able to make presentation to any audiences or a broad marge of topic.