We have an exciting opportunity to join our Worthing site the home of Augmentin as a Site Launch Change Controller within out Supply Chain and Logistics team. This is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) position for 15 months.
In this role, you will manage and drive optimisation to the site portfolio, this will include but will not limited to the following areas:
• Creation of new pack introduction and changes to existing pack range.
• Manage site driven regulatory changes.
• Penicillin strategy alignment and value stream driven pack level process improvements.
• Using GPM processes and SAP notifications, to ensure that all pack creations and changes are implemented within agreed time-lines at minimum cost to the company and theircustomers, whilst complying with GMP and EHS requirements.
Your Key Responsibilities focus on:
• To fully evaluate all pack /new pack requests and co-ordinate the site impact assessment with Pack technologists, QA, production schedulers and regulatory.
• Use the GPM system to manage the circulation, collaborative review and approval of proposed pack/artwork changes.
• To collaborate routinely with all key functional areas, to ensure that all matters relating to changes are fully discussed, understood and communicated and that activities are carried out to ensure security of supply to the customer/market.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with market launch controllers and the global pack management team.
• To ensure that all change order tasks are completed against activity target dates in the GPM system workflow plan.
• To create and approve lifecycle changes and trigger deletions of obsolete packs/components.
• To initiate and co-ordinate SAP ZN notifications in conjunction with the GPM systems to ensure alignment.
• To undertake projects as required providing support for site driven, regulatory and VS projects defining SLCC activities required to deliver the change implementation.
• To collaborate with VS’s to identify opportunities to optimise current portfolio to deliver the operational efficiencies.
Please note this role will be based at our site in Worthing West Sussex. At Worthing, our focus is to manufacture and supply the broad-spectrum antibiotic, Augmentin as oral tablets, suspensions and sterile injectable dose forms. The site has a complex operation with two orals manufacturing areas, two packing areas with 12 lines, a bulk sterile manufacturing plant and two vial filling lines. There has been significant recent investment in the site including a new £115m bulk sterile facility due to come on line in 2019.
• Previous experience of working in a regulated environment.
• Demonstrable experience and skills across Microsoft Office tools (Excel/PowerPoint/Word).
• Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused environment.
• Experience of working in planning and or customer service.
• Experience and knowledge of SAP is highly desirable.
• A degree or HNC/HND in a relevant discipline would be highly desirable.
• Self-motivation and drive with strong interpersonal skills to work alongside teams.
• Ability to plan, organize and control workloads of self and other to meet deadlines and deliver schedule and targets.
• Communication skills at all levels both written and verbal, and the ability to present data and information to others.
• Strong attention to detail, capable of working consistently in a prescribe manner, capable of understanding complex issues and driving resolutionable to use own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet regulatory, Market and production timelines.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world leading research-based pharmaceutical company that combines both individual talent and technical resources to create a platform for the delivery for strong growth in a rapidly changing healthcare market. Our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
What’s on offer?
• A competitive base salary with an annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets.
• Benefit programmes designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programmes, pension plan membership, savings programmes, time off and childcare support.
• Employee recognition programmes which reward exceptional achievements.
• Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
• A performance and development programme that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviours you need to demonstrate, to achieve success