This Kickstart role will run for a period of 6 months - 25 hours per week. You will be provided with the necessary equipment and training to undertake these duties.
This is a government backed Scheme and in order to qualify, you must be between 16 and 24 years old, be currently unemployed and in receipt of Universal Credit.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment firm specialising in Supply Chain and Purchasing recruitment. www.RocheRecruitment.com
We are keen to train someone in the role of Social Media Administrator and this person will assist with social media posting, planning and designing of online marketing material across three businesses within the group.
You will be intelligent, articulate, confident, a strong communicator and above all someone who strives to provide a service that is second to none. You will possess the gravitas to communicate clearly over the phone and by email with potential customers.
In return we offer a professional, positive, friendly and encouraging environment where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
In order to be considered for this Kickstart position, you need to be able to demonstrate that you have:
• Some previous office experience
• Some knowledge of Social Media, particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Strong written & verbal communication skills as you will be writing copy
• Excellent organisational skills
• A highly motivated personality with a flexible, responsive and adaptable attitude
• A mature approach and the ability to prioritise
• A positive approach to customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
• Tenacity with the ability to take ownership of tasks
• A positive attitude and are a strong team player with a passion to succeed
In addition, you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and must be able to work independently in a demanding environment.
Please apply with your CV and we can guide you through the process via your Work Coach at the DWP.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.