What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
You’ll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
Manager Sourcing, Design Ingredients Europe.
The Regional Sourcing Manager supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Areas, including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
In this role you will:
Support global strategy development and planning:
- Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs. Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue).
Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas:
- Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
- Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
- Actively engage in local key initiatives especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played.
Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas:
- Work in close collaboration with regional and local Procurement operations in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction.
Support regional supplier relationship and risk management:
- In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
- Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework.
- Lead supplier development activities,
Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio:
- Within the framework of the cross functional sourcing and supplier development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers.
We would like you to have the following qualifications:
- University Degree (BA or MA ideally from Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics/ Engineering)
- 8 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain together with proven experience in regional/ global positions
- Extensive knowledge of commodities procurement; expertise from a food industry is nice to have
- Professional background from an international FMCG/ Automotive/ Pharmaceutical industry
- Remote Team Management skills
- Well-developed Strategic Sourcing and Negotiations skills
- Profound communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.