RoCHe has been appointed by an West Hampshire based client to assist them in their search of an experienced Buyer to join the Supply Chain team.
We are seeking an experienced procurement professional with expertise in sourcing direct materials and a strong background in supplier management and contract negotiation.
MCIPS qualification would be preferred as a track record in procurement strategies would be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supplier Management including auditing
- Supplier and product sourcing
- Negotiation of contract terms
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Establish SLA's as part of the procurement strategy
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Ensure vendor data is current
- Mitigate risk where necessary
- Experience procurement professional with a track record in direct material procurement
- CIPS qualified
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic procurement knowledge
- Product lifecycle expertise
- Contract management
The Package: -
To £45k + great benefits
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.