ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead SQA team for all the activities including incoming inspection, issue containment and supplier corrective actions.
• Work directly with suppliers to dramatically improve overall part quality; Drive improvements to their overall quality systems.
• Drive issue resolution with suppliers, engineering, quality and purchasing.
• Oversee the supplier certification program; Generate appropriate performance metrics and drive resolution of issues.
• Conduct of quality visits of supplier’s production process, creating of appropriate reports
• Block/unblock nonconformity suppliers’ components; analyze the components rejected from line or market due to supplier responsibility.
• Process control plan verification and approval, qualification test according to specification
• Support suppliers in developing new components with R&D, purchasing and quality
• Participating in product homologation and supplier development for new projects,
• Participate in Service Call Rate projects
• Take part and or lead meetings (internal/external) regarding SQA activity
• Develop new laboratory equipment/methods for components testing
• Creating operative reports (NRFT, PPM, 8D, Claim List, analyzing chart…)
Approval components activities
• Reference tester for R&D about approval components by Suppliers
• Manage in SQA Team the resources for approval components
• Evaluation with R&D about the type of tests for approval components in accordance with drawings
• Provides for relevant reports inside Electrolux system (Team Center)
• To Support Purchasing and R&D for approval components
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- University degree or equivalent in experience
- Technical knowledge of electrical, plastic and mechanical components.
- Experience leading and supervising others
- ISO and other quality systems.
- Ability to make root cause analysis on electronic and electromechanically components
- Experience in measuring tools
- Strong leadership, communication and computer skills.
- Availability to travel for short period
- Continuous improvement and customer orientation approach
- Digital mindset and knowledge
• English (mandatory)
• Italian (mandatory)
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.