Johnson & Johnson is the nr 1 American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company.
For its Belux Medical Device affiliate we are hiring a S&OP Analyst who will engage with Sales Managers, TAL’s (Therapeutic Areal Leads) and Commercial Excellence in order to plan, organize and lead the monthly S&OP process, supporting the yearly investment & inventory plans and who will initiate, action and conclude continuous improvement programs.
- Plan, organize & lead meetings with stakeholders on a monthly / quarterly basis to review KPI Metrics Inventory, Capex, LIFR parameters, % on time shipment, Commercial LIFR, Redeployment savings ($), SLOB ($), Inventory take out actuals ($),
- Analyze, plan and report customer inventory targets versus sales – ROI
- Provide information and make adequate suggestions to improve the supply chain stream of products to customers & optimize inventory usage
- Plan, report and review inventory plans per product line with TAL, Product manager. (Orthokit & Consignment) versus the yearly planning cycle.
- Formulate suggestions to business on inventory levels in consignment & orthokit - monitor Excess & Obsolete / Inventory optimization analysis / F.I.E
- Manage NPI and product portfolio changes: rationalization programs
- Discuss & provide input to planned inventory, performance and changes with Franchise Planning Team including central hub safety stock settings
- Analyze and report Back order information to the Business partners & enhance allocation process
Instrument & Implant Kitting
- Plan and execute the instrument investments with TAL, Product manager in line with financial objectives
- Follow up & perform necessary escalations for on time delivery of kits in line with management sign off S&OP plan.
- Instrument set definition module set up & optimization analysis
- Instrument & FIE utilization: Analyze on ship rates, identify & escalate and coordinate redeployment opportunities
Consignment Cycle Count program
- Hospital deep dive analysis – risk assessment analysis
- Plan, organize and follow up Cycle count program versus guiding SOP
- Conduct analysis for Consignment Cycle counts in time and follow up on variance with Sales
- Report on a monthly basis the variance and progress to plan. Organize evaluation meetings
- Perform, after approval, IA to reflect accurate status.
- Execute & monitor consignment Contract management versus SOP.
- Minimal bachelor level in Supply Chain and/or minimal 2 y experience in a Supply Role.
- Preference to Master level degree
- ERP Systems & demand planning expertise
- Supply Chain certification (APICS) desirable
- Language requirement: Dutch, French, English in writing and speaking
- Computer skills in order to work in Inventory & ERP system: knowledge JD Edwards +
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Windows program: Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, Advanced skills on Excel and Tableau.
- Supply Chain Network knowledge
- Good communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills – relationship management
- Strong analytical & statistical capabilities
- Contribute towards continuous improvement & innovation activities
- Good organizational skills – ability to plan and prioritize