Over the next 3 years we’re investing in our systems and processes that support the buying, forecasting and replenishment of products into our shops. We’re implementing SAP across our whole estate which will support improved communication and collaboration with our suppliers, whilst providing better customer service in stores through better availability, along with improved efficiency in our business through having less stock and less waste.
As a supply chain analyst you’ll be working alongside the retail transformation team, helping to trial the new SAP system and ways of working, and then supporting the rollout, making sure that we reduce the impact of these changes on our supply chain colleagues, store staff and most importantly our customers.
What you’ll do
• be responsible for the replenishment of products into shops, providing excellent availability whilst reducing stockholding and waste
• maintain relationships with suppliers, including sharing order forecasts and placing purchase orders into depots to service pilot store demand
• set up forecasting and replenishment parameters within the system and review the effectiveness in improving availability and reducing stockholding and waste
• follow defined ways of working and critically review them, making sure they support efficiency and deliver business goals
• take part in user acceptance testing (UAT) of the new system
• trial the training documentation, feeding back on changes to improve the content and delivery for full rollout
• champion the new ways of working with your colleagues and provide experience and support through deployment of the new processes and systems
This role would suit people who have
• experience working in a forecasting and replenishment role
• a passion for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• proven experience managing relationships with multiple suppliers and internal colleagues
• an understanding of supply chain and the food product life-cycle
• great communication skills at all levels
• a desire to support and improve the future ways of working
• SAP experience, although this isn’t essential
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough.
We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.