The team spirit, the positive results, the "yes, we can" and the audacious idea that works: it starts by you! Because thanks to your passion, your helpfulness and your willing to simplify things, you encourage a healthy and positive way of life to our customers every day. And you make sure that our stores realize their objectives efficiently and with a smile.
You support the development of the Long Term SC E2E Strategy by delivering the required data insights & analysis results and you contribute to the identification of required Supply Chain development and improvement programs/ projects to steer the Delhaize Supply Chain towards the vision set, to continuously improve the process and to increase efficiency & effectiveness from the supplier till the stores.
You are permanently aware of the new trends and technologies and you evaluate their interest for Delhaize.
- You collect and criticaly analyse data from various internal sources to set them up as basis for all Supply Chain strategical studies. You challenge the data and validate them with the reality.
- You participate in the project elaboration by leading the data capture and building of future data model to representant different business cases and feed the financials of the project.
- You build and maintain internal relationships and collaboration with regard to the end-to-end supply chain processes and data, in order to have an optimal cooperation with all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a master degree with a focus on Technical and Analyst (Math, Physics, Engineer,…).
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Analyst.
- You understand DataBase and SAP BO.
- An advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of what is behind the figures and you have basic project skills.
- You are solution oriented and autonomous working.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
You join a stable company which is part of a strong group. A belgian company with a rich history. Take sustainable actions and contribute to a healthy way of life are part of our priorities.
We offer you the possibility to participate in the organisation of a company in full move. You follow many trainings and have evolution opportunities. You can count on a competitive salary as well as a large extra legal advantages package.