Our client, a manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting an Improvement Analyst for their Supply Chain team to support the Supply Chain Director responsible for the European and Asia Pacific region.
The Improvement Analyst will lead the performance monitoring and analysis of the Supply Chain across the various sites in the region. Working with Route Cause Analysis champions, track corrective action implementation and failure reoccurrence, identifying further improvement actions required to remove delivery failures.
- Working with production to identify on time delivery service improvement opportunities
- In conjunction with the Supply Chain Director, develop a business case for driving change to deliver process improvements
- Working with Route Cause Analysis champions to ensure all Supply Chain RCCA's are completed in line with the client's timeline expectations
- Establishing a close collaboration with the quality team
- Support the development of a lean culture within the region's supply chain
The role will be responsible for planning initiatives across sites to ensure learnings are implemented as much as possible across the organisation.
This is predominantly an office based role, though the occasional business trip may be required.
Requirements for this role:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Confident statistical analyst with an understanding of data analysis and IT and ERP systems knowledge
- Experienced in working with complex data and applying best practice analysis to draw information from data
- Exposure to continuous improvement and applying lean and six sigma methods
- Strong understanding of a manufacturing industry
- Exposure to project management principles
- Knowledge of problem solving methodologies
- Must be an effective communicator with people at all levels of the business.
- Must be driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Awareness and appreciation of different cultures and behaviours
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
For additional Supply Chain Jobs, please click on the 'quick links' on our homepage.