Our supply chain team is growing to support our rapidly expanding business and we are looking for the right people to join us. If you have a strong commercial awareness, retail experience and an aptitude for numbers we would love to hear from you. As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be able to drive your division forward in collaboration with the Buyer, build strong supplier and cross functional relationships and apply your commercial skill set to manage the range.
Scope of role
- Deliver your divisional availability KPI’S
- Manage your divisional WSSI and OTB, presenting opportunities where appropriate
- Have the opportunity to drive divisional strategy and lead wider business projects
- Manage vendor relationships and order fulfilment
- Manage range reviews and promo launches from start to finish
- Experience within a commercial retail environment
- Intermediate Excel skills – including pivot tables and v lookups
- Used to communicating to all levels of a business
- Proactive outlook
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
It is with regret that we can only progress applications from candidates that are currently based in the UK and have the right to work in the UK. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of application, unfortunately this means you have been unsuccessful.