Our client, a manufacturer based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst to support the European Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing analytic support to supply chain projects such as BREXIT, inventory optimisation and customer service improvement, in addition to managing period reporting on behalf of the operational Supply Chain team.
- Support the European Supply Chain manager in assessing Brexit risk from a supply chain perspective.
- Develop and deploy operational metrics to support deployment of Service Level Agreement
- Authorise access to metrics and reporting within Europe
- Monitor and report inventory disposition across all European assets and networks
- Administer the inventory models, inputting into the quarterly planning process
- Consolidate lates route causes, ensuring all sites are actively completing their route cause analysis
- Construct monthly supply chain performance metrics
An analytical role, the Supply Chain Analyst will work closely with the Supply Chain Managers in order to supply the required data analysis to enable strategically important projects. Being able to understand supply chain and regulatory requirements quickly is essential to the success of this role.
This is predominantly an office based role, though the occasional business trip may be required.
Requirements for this role:
- University Degree
- Experienced in working with complex data and applying best practice analysis to draw information from data
- Extensive knowledge of EXCEL and SQL coupled with a working knowledge of ERP systems
- Understanding of data analysis and metrics tools such as DAX and Power BI would be advantageous
- Must be an effective communicator with people at all levels of the business.
- Must be driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Awareness and appreciation of different cultures and behaviours