SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
Provide the management platform to allow maximum hardware sales via partner portal and multi B2B sales channels.
Manage and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts to ensure we maximise sales.
Ensure the product supply chain works smoothly optimising the profitability of B2B.
Job duties include but not limited to:
• Prepare purchase forecasts for all internal and external hardware suppliers using sales run-rates, backorders and market demand; communicating to relevant suppliers in line with stated requirements.
• Negotiate SIM Free pricing with 3rd Party suppliers.
• Direct line management duties of sales support function in placing purchase orders in an accurate and timely fashion on sim free and O2 suppliers; ensuring the correct approval protocol is followed at all times chasing up approvers if orders will be delayed.
• Ensure sales price book accurately reflects published pricing; adjusting as required to write up/down stock in line with instructions from Sales management.
• Oversee sales support function to prepare delivery files with correct prices for stock booking in with Newark.
• Ensure the sales support function maintains web stock profile always 100% accurately portrays the categories, descriptions, stock lines, availability levels and sale pricing in line with sales management guidance.
• Organised administrator
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to interpret, understand and comply with procedures
• Excel knowledge
• Excellent time management
• Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to manage numerous stakeholders, internally and externally to deliver plans
• Drive to work in a multi-faceted environment and not shy to working on several projects simultaneously
• Excellent at planning, organising and thinking of the bigger picture
• Solid numerical and analytical skills
Benefits of working for Dixons Carphone:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Colleague discount at Carphone Warehouse & Currys PC World
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Optical Vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Perks at Work
• Employee Assistance Programme
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.