RoCHe have been appointed by a speciality distributor based in Surrey to recruit a Supply Chain and Inventory Co-ordinator to develop and deliver effective and sustainable supply chain solutions, manage risk throughout the value chain and drive continuous quality improvement for the benefit of the company's customers and key stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- To focus on supply chain processes including; sample distribution and stock management
- To coordinate the complete process for samples distribution and procurement of sample stock
- To review and process sample requests using a CRM system
- Working closely with 3PL service providers to ensure operational excellence within the supply chain
- Work closely with a range of key suppliers to ensure an efficient procurement and stock management process
- Record, analyse and monitor monthly stock movements, providing management information, invoice/cost analysis and performance reports
- Providing support to the stock management process across all stock locations - reviewing stock trends, disposal requirements and business needs
- Degree preferred
- Articulate and confident communication skills
- Numerate and logical
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience of stock management
- Customer service experience
The package is to £26k + 25 days holiday + bank holidays as well as an excellent pension scheme that can be joined from the outset.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions specialises in Supply Chain opportunities. Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted.